If you are looking for the Aldo return and refund policy, then this article is for you. Here, we have covered all about the return and refund policy at Aldo. If you wanted to exchange or refund a purchased item, then you must know this.
Aldo is committed to providing our customers with a great shopping experience. We want you to be happy with your purchase, but if you’re not, we’re here to help. Check out our return and refund policy below.
Aldo Return Policy
We hope you are satisfied with your purchase. However, if you are not, we will gladly accept your return provided it meets the following conditions:
- Returned items must be in their original condition with the original packaging, including shoe box and dust bag (if applicable), as well as any gratis received with the shipment.
- Clothing must not have been worn, altered, or washed.
- Footwear must not show any sign of wear and must include the original shoebox.
Returns received after 60 days will be accepted at the discretion and may only be refunded by merchandise credit. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Returns that do not meet these requirements may be sent back to you at your expense or refused.
Does Aldo Accept Returns Without a Receipt?
Aldo does accept returns without a receipt however they may offer store credit as opposed to a full refund. If you are returning merchandise that was purchased using a credit card, the refund will be credited to that same credit card.
How Long Do You Have to Return an Item to Aldo?
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 60 days of the date of purchase. Items must be unused, unworn, and in their original packaging.
Does Aldo offer full refunds?
Aldo does not typically offer full refunds for any items. If an item is defective or damaged, Aldo may offer a refund at their discretion. If you have purchased an item from us and would like to request a refund, please contact the customer service department at 1800-833-5350 for assistance.
How long do Aldo refunds take?
Aldo usually processes returns within 7-10 business days of receiving the returned merchandise. However, please allow up to 30 days for your return to be processed during busy periods. Once your return has been processed, you will receive an email notification.
Does Aldo Accept returns through the mail?
At this time, we do not accept any returns through the mail. All of our transactions must go through one of our stores or our website. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Can I Return an Item to Aldo Without the Box?
If the item is in like-new condition, you may return it without the box to any store location. If you do not have a store nearby or if the item is not in like-new condition, you may return it by mail.
Can I return an online purchase to the Aldo store?
Products purchased through aldoshoes.com can only be returned via mail. We do not accept returns of products purchased online at our stores.
What is the Aldo customer service phone number?
Aldo provides a great customer service experience and offers a variety of ways for customers to get in touch. The customer service phone number is 1-888-526-3646. Customers can also reach customer service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by live chat through the website.
How to return an Aldo item
We gladly accept returns of unworn merchandise within 30 days of delivery. Items must be returned in their original condition, with all tags attached.
To Return by Mail
- Fill out the return form included in your shipment, and enclose it with the item you are returning.
- Pack and seal your return securely, in the original package if possible, and include your return form.
- Please try to use our pre-addressed and stamped return label where applicable – it will make your return quicker!
- If you choose to use your own shipping method, please use a traceable carrier and keep your shipping documentation. We are not responsible for items that are lost or damaged during transit.
- All returns must be postmarked within 30 days from when the order was received. If postmarked after 30 days, items will be returned to the sender. Items not received within 60 days of the original order being placed will be automatically refunded as store credit to the original form of payment. No exceptions can be made for Late Returns received after 60 days from the original order date
- Upon receiving your return, we will process an exchange or store credit within 10 business days (holiday returns may take longer). You will be notified via e-mail once this transaction has taken place.
Aldo’s return policy is pretty simple and straightforward once you understand it. I would recommend reading through it before making a purchase. Hope this article was helpful. Do you have a story about a return gone wrong? Share it in the comments below! Don’t hesitate to reach out to us at ReturnPolicy.me for more queries or doubts.