It’s time to face the facts: North Face’s return and refund policy is a joke. I mean, sure, they’ll take back your unwanted merchandise within 60 days of purchase. But what they don’t tell you is that you’ll only receive a store credit, not a refund. And their “no questions asked” policy? Ha! They’ll ask plenty of questions if you try to return something without a receipt.
So why bother even attempting to return or exchange? Well, you can try, right? If you’re looking to buy some North Face gear, it’s important that you know about the company’s return and refund policy. In this blog post, we’ll discuss all of the details regarding returns and refunds at North Face. We’ll also provide some tips on how to make a return or get a refund if needed. So, whether you’re just curious or have had a negative experience with the company in the past, read on for information that will help you out!
What’s North Face’s Return Policy?
Products purchased from The North Face® website can be returned within 60 days of the order date for a full refund. We do not accept returns for items purchased from other retailers; you will need to bring these items back to the original place of purchase. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you return an item that qualified you for free shipping, the actual shipping cost will be deducted from your refund total.
How Long Do I have to Return an Item to North Face?
Otherwise, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to return your items to us. All returns must be unworn, unwashed, and have original tags attached. We do not accept returns on final sale items, undergarments, or custom-made products. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Items purchased at a North Face retail store must be returned to a North Face retail store.
Does North Face Accept Returns Without a Receipt?
At North Face, we want you to be satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, we will accept your return free of charge. You can return your purchase at any North Face store or outlet, or by mail. For online and phone orders, please call 1-888-323-2332.
Does North Face offer full refunds?
No, North Face does not offer full refunds. However, they do offer a return and exchange policy for items that are returned within 30 days of purchase, as long as the items are in new or unused condition with all original tags and packaging.
Can I return an Item to North Face without the box or original package?
Unfortunately, North Face requires that all returns must be in the original packaging. They also recommend that you use a shipping method that can provide tracking information and insurance, as they are not responsible for lost or damaged return shipments.
How will I be refunded by North Face?
We accept returns of unworn, unwashed, undamaged, or defective merchandise purchased from us for store credit or refund. All returns must be accompanied by valid proof of purchase in the form of a receipt, order confirmation, or packing slip. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
To start your return or exchange, please contact our Customer Service department at 1-888-886-3308 to obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number.
How Long do North Face refunds take?
Depending on your method of payment, refunds can take up to 10 business days to process. If you paid with a credit or debit card, your refund will be credited to that same card. If you paid with Paypal, the refund will be credited to your Paypal account.
Can you return an online purchase to the North Face store?
Yes, you can return your online purchase to any North Face retail store. Please bring your packing slip or invoice with you, as well as the credit card you used for the purchase.
What’s North Face’s customer service phone number?
Our customer service team is available Monday-Friday, 6 am-9 pm PT, and Saturday-Sunday, 8 am-6 pm PT. Call us at 1-888-VFCUSTOMER (1-888-832-8766).
Does North Face Accept returns through the mail?
In addition to our brick-and-mortar locations, The North Face offers convenient shopping through our website. You may purchase items online and have them shipped to you or pick them up in person at one of our retail stores. All of our stores offer a full refund or exchange within 30 days, no receipt necessary. If you purchased your item(s) through www. thenorthface.com, we will gladly accept your return by mail within 60 days of purchase, no receipt necessary.
To return an item by mail, please follow the steps below:
- Visit www.thenorthface.com/returns to begin the return process and generate a pre-paid shipping label.
- Pack your merchandise securely in the original package if possible. Please include all paperwork, parts, and accessories (e.g., hangers, and dust bags).
- All items must be returned in new or gently used condition with original tags attached. Worn or used merchandise cannot be returned unless defective by manufacturer’s standards.
- Affix the pre-paid shipping label to the outside of your package and remove any other existing labels on the package. Please do not tape over the barcode on the label as this will delay the processing of your return/exchange.
- If you misplaced your pre-paid shipping label, please visit www.thenorthface/returns to print a new one or contact our Call Center at 1-888-863-1968 for assistance during business hours Monday – Friday 5 am – 8 pm PT and Saturday – Sunday 6 am – 6 pm PT.
- We do not allow call transfers to our retail stores for returns assistance so please do not attempt to reach out to a store directly for help with your return as they will be unable to assist you further.
- Drop off the package at any FedEx location or give it to any FedEx driver; you do not need an appointment!
- Please retain your tracking information until you have received confirmation that we have processed your return/exchange from our Returns Center front desk via email.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable except when due to our error (e.g., damaged, defective, incorrect item was sent).
That was all about North Face’s return and refund policy! We hope that this article was helpful in answering any questions that you may have had. As always, if you have any further questions or comments, feel free to reach out to us in the comments section below. Thanks for reading! Stay tuned to Return Policy for more useful tips.