Do you want to know about Skechers return and refund policy? If yes, then this guide has all the details you need to know. Skechers wants you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you’re not, you can return or exchange your shoes within 60 days of purchase.
But there are a few things to keep in mind when making a return or exchange. To help make the process as seamless as possible, we’ve put together a quick guide to Skechers’ return and refund policy. Check out the complete details related to Skecher’s return, exchange, and refund policy below.
Skechers Return Policy
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the merchandise within 60 days of the purchase date for a refund or exchange by following the instructions below.
How To Make a Return at Skechers
Follow the steps given below within 60 days of purchase to return the product:
- Include the packing slip with your return and indicate the reason(s) for the return.
- On the back of the packing slip, fill out the reason(s) for the return and whether you would like a refund or an exchange.
- For your protection and to ensure prompt delivery, we recommend that you use UPS, FedEx, or Insured Parcel Post for your return.
- Payment of all shipping costs associated with returning merchandise to SKECHERS will be the responsibility of the customer, except in cases where SKECHERS shipped an incorrect product or if an item arrives damaged.
- A pre-paid UPS/FedEx return label will be included in your shipment from SKECHERS for your convenience; however, if this label is used to make a return, $6.95 will be deducted from the total refund amount (unless the package is damaged or the incorrect product was shipped).
- If you choose not to use this label and make arrangements on your own behalf to have the product returned, please use a traceable carrier service (e.g., UPS or FedEx).
- All returns must be made within 60 days from the date of receipt of goods; after 60 days you will only receive an E-Gift Certificate in the amount of the purchase price (less shipping & taxes).
Does Skechers Accept Returns Without a Receipt?
Here is what the policy says:
“We offer our customers a full refund on unworn shoes and apparel within 60 days of the date of purchase. shoes and apparel must be in the same condition as when they were sold, with all hang tags attached.”
So yes, you can return items to Skechers without a receipt and you will receive a full refund as long as the items are unworn and in the same condition as when they were sold.
How Long Do You Have to Return an Item to Skechers?
In general, we will accept Skechers.com product returns within 45 days from the date of purchase. If you have proof of purchase (order number, credit card used, or receipt), please include it with your return. footwear returns must include the original shoebox in its original condition, without postal labels. All other product returns must be in new, unused, and saleable condition with all hangtags and labels attached.
Does Skechers offer full refunds?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the unworn item within 45 days of the shipping date for a full refund. Please note that we cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries for returned merchandise. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
How long do Skechers refunds take?
We aim to process all refunds within 10 working days of receiving your return. However, during busy periods this may take longer. If you have not received your refund after 10 working days, please contact our customer service team.
Does Skechers Accept returns through the mail?
Yes, Skechers will accept returns through the mail. You will have to pay for shipping and handling, but you will be refunded the cost of the item.
Can I Return an Item to Skechers Without the Box?
Products can be returned without the box, but we strongly recommend that you include all original packaging and accessories. Please note that if you are returning footwear, the box is considered part of the product and must be returned in order to receive a refund.
Can I return an online purchase to the Skechers store?
Skechers does not accept returns for items purchased through our website or at any of our retail stores. If you would like to return an item purchased through our website, please follow the return instructions included with your order.
What is the Skechers customer service phone number?
If you have questions about an order you placed on the website, or need assistance with returns or exchanges, our customer service representatives are here to help. You can reach them Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm PST at (888) 697-5371.
How to return a Skechers item?
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from Skechers.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return the item within 45 days of the date of shipment for a refund of the purchase price, provided that the item is returned in its original condition and packaging with valid proof of purchase. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Hope this article on Skechers return and refund policy has helped you to understand better how to make returns and how long is the policy valid. If you have any questions still, feel free to ask us. Share this article with your friends if you found this helpful. Visit Returnpolicy.me for more informative guides.